Hi. It’s Monica here. How’s it all going out there?
Hope you have gotten over yesterday’s discussion about the wrong way to approach weight loss!! It was a bit graphic, I know. And…er, a bit…yuk!
I guess I just wanted to contrast the unhealthy effects of some weight loss methods with other more self respecting and self loving ones, which I know can work. Basically, I am an advocate of approaching personal change (specifically weight loss) from a standpoint of positivity and life affirming attitudes.
Some fad diets and quick fixes simply don’t do that.
Healthy Living Blogs
Anyhowzie…today I just have a bit of news about a new community which I have recently become a member of.
I posted my first post for them a few weeks ago and it has been a real pleasure meeting other like minded people who share my approach to living a healthy life. They are a called Healthy Living Blogs and in case you happen to be someone who might also be interested in joining such a community, here is a short blurb about them, for your interest.
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you’re interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and check the site out for yourself!
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Blog Name
- Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
- Your twitter handle, if applicable
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
I post this information in the hope that some of the resources you might find at Healthy Living Blogs will help extend your knowledge or perhaps to clarify a solution to some specific issue you may be having on your weight loss journey.
I am eager to help you in anyway I can….
Hope you have a happy weekend,